The chain

bear

I like that! So here's another one ........Carmen chamelion (Carmen rollers) to Bay City Rollers ..............Bye Bye Baby.

symons55

Staff member
Leads us to Bye Bye love.........Everley Bros....we used to affectionaly call Beverly sisters.....so.......sisters............

treeve

Major Contributor
Off to another all time favourite, the gorgeous Rosemary Clooney with Vera Ellen ... Sisters

symons55

Staff member
Rosemary Clooney and one of my favorites.....That old black magic...to ...Black magic woman.....Peter Green....to Santana.........

treeve

Major Contributor
Santana performed with the amazing mind blowing stomping phenomenal volcanic Buddy Miles in a track Free Form Funkafide Filth; the Live Album recorded at Diamond Head, Hawaii. One of the most explosive concerts I have ever heard. While we are at it spinning also is Marbles ....

bear

ok my link Gene Krupa. for benny goodmans band, only problem is what piece of music? I'll try "sing sing sing".

treeve

Major Contributor
Gene Krupa had his own band as well; Howsabout Night and Day .... also sung by Ella Fitzgerald she sang Someone to watch over me... written by George and Ira Gershwin .... George wrote An American in Paris danced by Gene Kelly, who also sang and danced Singing in the rain his companions in the film were Donald O'Connor and Debbie Reynolds ... she sang All I do is dream of you but Donald sang Anything Goes .... so that should keep the show running another half an hour ... but do I hear more from the wings ... There's No Business like Show Business come on Annie Oakley join the show ...Irving Berlin's classic Annie Get your Gun, because Donald O'Connor was in that filmshow as well .... All join in .... There's No Business like Show Business , like no business I know ....

treeve

Major Contributor
Sadeness ... Marquis de Sade .... The Sunset Marquis ... Vonda Shepard, just watched the first episode again of Ally McBeal, I had forgotten just how brilliant it is ... Brilliant singer and songs.

symons55

Staff member
Vonda Shepard did one of my all time favs......reason to believe, lyrics by Tim hardin, also done by Rod Stewart who also did............do you think I'm sexy??????............

Top Bottom