Lots of planes

ibrowze

Marvin..where are you when we need you..???

Even anyone with a brain the size of a planet...or even just wikipedia could be forgiven for overlooking this link:
Morgellons Group - Home
These past few days have reminded me of my youth when blue skies remained blue throughout the day. Enjoy them while you can and watch out for flying volcanoes...

treeve

Major Contributor
Dystopian visionary quotes from Brzezinski's 1970 book:
"a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations"
Britain has its own equivalent now in operation
It is called the Daily Mail. :)

treeve

Major Contributor
First URL that took my interest ...
The Chinese earthquake was deliberate ...
It is no secret that China is a divided country, for many reasons, military, political and religious (or rather, I should say spiritually). To report that a 'high level Chinese military source' as having 'secretly disclosed' anything is already smelling rather badly. Talk about Chinese Whispers. Great publicity for the apparent military strength ('must be a threat to world stability'), in the light of other social and economic problems the 'country' faces. Just look at the picture. Not a trace of disturbance at the head of the cliff. The grass grows right to the edge. Water traces tumble down the cliff as they have done for hundreds of years. Not a trace on the cliffs of 'explosions'. The photograph is not necessarily of Wenchuan in any case, especially as Chinese authorities did not want 'foreign spies' in the area. If it shows the effects of the Wenchuan earthquake, where did the material go? China faced one of her greatest disasters. One in which to be seen by the world as wanting would have been politically damaging. BUT, why are there so many graphic photographs and details available of this terrible natural catastrophe? Get Real.
I come from Tharg, I live in a cuckoo clock ... :)

There was a lady that used to come to my office to make photocopies, very pleasant, quite normal. We got to talking about Montauk, we got to talk about the Cosmos, planetary configurations and life ... She made many claims as to life on other planets and the 'fact' that the US government via NASA was in control of the universe. She was collecting 'evidence' by making photocopies from a number of copyrighted books. Mainly of NASA pictures, which of course are in the Public Domain. Fair enough, I figured. Until she started telling me that she knew all of this because the Venusians and Martians were in contact with her. No method of communication ... she was being told, the voices came into her head. They were also telling her of the corruption and military secret plans to take over the world, to allow the Jovians to dominate the world. She was fascinated with The Great Red Spot (as I am but for different reasons). She could see evidence of activity of humanoids on Mars, on the moons of Saturn, and the Moon. All shown on these NASA pictures. Apparently the US had found water secretly stored below ground on the Moon, but only she knew this.
Suddenly the cuckoo in the Swiss clock seemed to be an intelligent life form .... :)

treeve

Major Contributor
Unfortunately there is no specific evidence to clarify if the impurities are not naturally occurring or have been occurring for a term of years from other polluting sources. Interesting to see a picture of the discharge grid, all fits with literature that I have read. Much of the 'evidence' given is unfounded or simply based on feelings.

Then there is the claim of relative deaths. The world population grows, as it has been exponentially for aeons. By definition that means there are more people that go the way of all flesh. The figures will naturally be on the increase.

What evidence is there of a concerted effort to fill the stratosphere with barium, strontium, etc.,?

There is always the threat of nano-technology and its effects in the food chain, following in the wake of the insane policy of gentetically modifying any food. That is a problem, but the point is that that particular thread would be highly unselective in its attack. However, that is a present threat in that 'it' could escape from any research project, working on nano-technology, as has already been experienced in gene research and GM crops. It cannot be contained.

As to claim of affecting the world wide intelligence, they must have flown over the Bush Administration to prove it can be done. Now we have the explanation ... :)

Then there is the absurd claim of population controls, by mass extermination. What purpose would this serve? Just how is it to be selective in effect? 'They're coming to get me' ... white coats, more like.

There is also the demonisation of the already bad boys of terrorism, by claiming that they have the science and technology, as well as the site and funds to generate electro magnetic pulses that can deliver a fatal blow for their causes ... what comic did that appear in, I missed that?

Here is a claim ... within 30 minutes of 'laying' chem dust starts to reach the ground ... that means that each particle is capable of falling at the rate of 6 metres per second, through air, past winds. descending from the stratosphere, through the troposphere. The WTC exceeeded that rate. That is like Jimmy phoning me from St Just to tell me to duck, as Bert has fired his rifle at Penzance.
Then there is the daft claim of trails being set with no plane. Black lines can easily be explained as being shadow projections, many pictures are taken after sunset or with the sun low in the sky. I want science, not paranoia. I go along with all the complaints about the appearance of the sky and its effect on the sunlight and the moon. I like astronomy, and the layers are not helpful in watching the sky. However, we are being told by those that are 'in charge' that it is for our own good, to counteract the bad people that are polluting the air and causing global warming. 'Sudden rise in genocide, mass extermination of car owners and central heating owners by world wide Greens movement'. :)

I am tired of seeing photographs taken with a bad film camera, purporting to be photographs taken with electron microscopes.

Last edited:

46traveller

OK that's it, everybody go back to sleep, nothing to worry about here, Treeve has it all worked out. The Scientists, Doctors and other learned Professors working on this research, without government financial aid are at no small expense to themselves are manipulating and misrepresenting field studies and laboratory experiments in an effort to cause panic amongst the populus.
This is basically what you are saying. One question, why would they do this??
Please don't say monetary gain, or book sales, the majority of posters on the relative sites have neither axe to grind or financial gain in mind, just ordinary folk who would like to know the truth asap. As quite a few mention they're frightened more for their children than themselves, as the rates for Asthma and associated breathing difficulties climb higher. Yeah, yeah, the population is rising, but that statement in itself does not mean that there are bound to be more cases of ANY disease, unless of course you can show absolute proof that it does. No; well that means why should I trust your theory explaining it?? You put across points extremely well, but they are just your points with a few quotes that basically have nothing to do with chemtrails and their cause and function.
Let's cut to the chase here and perhaps you would be kind enough to inform me exactly what purpose the trails serve, and their content. No guesses or points of view, just facts backing up your statements.
Please don't reply with "I have no idea" you must have an idea otherwise why would you criticise others views on the subject at every turn. And please no links to long drawn out papers on climate control, after all once again that's just what you believe is the truth, and as you so often point out, anything can be manipulated to show the facts you want to be seen, glossing over the truth.
Any shortsighted view can be cured by factual knowledge, Specsavers have nothing to do with it. I look forward to your reply :)

ibrowze

Anyone mind if I post a link about the topic ?

Just to get back on the subject if I may, just in case there's anyone other than me, Treeve and 46traveller hanging on this thread, here's a relevant link:
Nano Chemtrails

treeve

Major Contributor
Oooh, I do sense animosity. Just a little. :)
The point that I am making is that so much theory is flying around, mixed with fear but no science. No proof in either direction of anything. You have at last got the point as you state that you would rather believe what I see as baseless ravings as opposed to rational 'drawn out papers'. Reverse that and you have reached my standpoint.
As the result of a damaged back, coupled with arthritis, occasionally I get a severe back pain which enlarges as a neural inflammation; at that time I cannot bear anything to touch it, any contact at all feels like millions of burning needles are being pushed into the skin. On top of which the skin feels as if there are insects crawling around under the surface. My own understanding of musculo-skeletal issues together with a smattering of knowledge as to neurological problems, not the least of which is on parathesia. I know that what I sense is unreal. It is a mixed message sent to the brain receptors. I therefore take the only drug that I do take, which s amytripyline, which temporarily slows the rate of messaging from the nerves to the brain, allowing the whole back to recover, without my tension building. The nervous system does not transmit an image of reality on occasion. There are occasions when I could swear that my arm is cold and wet, that is parathesia for you, but I have the common sense not to react by screaming to the doctor that I have a disease.

treeve

Major Contributor
As quite a few mention they're frightened more for their children than themselves, as the rates for Asthma and associated breathing difficulties climb higher. Yeah, yeah, the population is rising, but that statement in itself does not mean that there are bound to be more cases of ANY disease, unless of course you can show absolute proof that it does. No; well that means why should I trust your theory explaining it?? You put across points extremely well, but they are just your points with a few quotes that basically have nothing to do with chemtrails and their cause and function.
Let's cut to the chase here and perhaps you would be kind enough to inform me exactly what purpose the trails serve, and their content. No guesses or points of view, just facts backing up your statements.
Unfortunately by stating that you have no wish to read 'drawn out papers' and that you are asking me for my opinion as to the reason for the spread of chemtrails means that your attention has been drawn to ther things than my previous responses. I on the other hand explore thoroughly all proffered URLs and make up my mind based on science and probabilities.
The problem is that many people read something and react without thinking, following the trail, like sheep. That is why the belief persists as to suicidal lemmings. Find the facts before following blindly.
That is why people still have the misguided concept of a power crazy foolish Knut, instead of the reality that he was attempting to prove to his fawning court that he did NOT have those powers.
As to Asthma, I did tell you that I was witness to that for 40 years. Although there are triggers, it is largely a matter of a neurological problem connected to situation memory; look at the dates, incidence and the 'progress' of society, to draw that into the c1997 era of chemtrails is rather pushing biology.
The other problem is one of Mass Hysteria. Reflective awareness.

By the way, I find most of my material for argument in my own head and in my books. Has someone supplanted my 2,000 books without my knowledge?

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
Quick question ... Nano Trails ...
'Under development since 1995, the military's goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into “smart particles” the size of a single molecule.
Definition .. Molecule : The smallest unit of a substance that retains the properties of that substance. Yet these 'smaller than molecule particles' are made of gold, etc ... diameters of element molecules range from 0.5 to 2.5 angstroms; 1 angstrom is 3.97 x 10 to the minus 8 centimetres.
Just how is it possible to construct, even with nano technology, an object smaller than the sum of its constituents?

46traveller

Animosity ? highly unlikely, just a bit perplexed as to why you refuse to believe that it could be something you actually know nothing about. Hey that's why I first posted hoping for more information on the subject from people not quite as much in the dark with the subject as myself. I didn't expect mind blowing revelations but I did expect some reasonable theories with facts and perhaps links to informative sites, for people to judge for themselves and come to a rational decision. What I didn't expect was someone criticising every post with their own uninformed theories as if they were facts proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sure there are lots of ridiculous theories out there, just how ridiculous remains to be seen. After all the flip phone was designed by a guy that watched Star Trek and decided that a phone that resembled a communicator from the series would be popular, he wasn't wrong. And the list goes on about things first seen in comics which are now reality. Who's to say there are no Plasma weapons or that a gun that fires lightening bolts doesn't exist. The American police are at present testing a unit that they leave by any exit they cannot cover on a raid (Lack of officers present) this device has a laser beam which when broken by someone passing it fires a Taser like charge into the subject (man woman or child) breaking said beam rendering them unconcious. The general public are kept as uninformed as possible on these matters, yep, need to know rules. What I am sure of is that if the trails were for the good of the entire population of the planet the news would be full of it and the brains behind it would be up for Nobel prizes. Half the time these learned scientists experiment with not a clue as to how the result will affect other things, the atom bomb was such an experiment, luckily that didn't split the earths crust, but they didn't know that for sure at the time, and they still carried on, in the name of world peace, or more commonly heard now, for the greater good.
I'm just someone looking for answers, not arguments or people that are not willing to think freely about what is possible beyond their knowledge or understanding.
The truth will set everyone free. It's not personal, it's important to me.

treeve

Major Contributor
That IS the point ... I DO think freely. If you want 'the truth' you obviously need to write to David Icke. I am out.

46traveller

Well I don't agree with some of David Ickes thinking or logic, but if he wrote an article or joined a debate on Chemtrails I would listen to what he had to say, then decide whether or not to check it out. The point being, not everyone is right all the time. Sometimes statements made are seemingly unbelievable, but some of the information may prove to be correct a few years hence, if you close your ears to everything that sounds ridiculous today, tomorrow may well prove to be quite a shock.

Join us later for a discussion on "It's not time travel, it's inter-dimentional jumps"

treeve

Major Contributor
Thanks for the link, never having been one to follow blindly, I want proof. I ask questions. Too may have made up their minds as to a scenario, and to try and push their concept of science into the theory; I try and discover facts and let a theory evolve from that. Nano robots are the stuff of science fiction. Matter cannot be created, it can only be changed. Even that was honoured in Lexx, one of the best SF stories ever screened. The Einstein quote is exactly true. I need proof of 'Morgellans' as an individual man made disease, named after some similar sounding disease from the 17th century, I believe. Too many people do not respond properly to argument. I have yet to be convinced of a genuine concerted attempt to destroy all life, for any man made disease or technology cannot be made to be selective. We are all one and the same, except for the lizard family ..:)

Last edited:

ibrowze

How can we change the world unless we can change ourselves?

I haven't seen any suggestion as to chemtrails being some kind of global crop spraying program to protect the planet from the human race by means of extermination. Please point me to that one. To quote Treeve from yesterday:
Too many people do not respond properly to argument
I agree but I was hoping for constructive rapport within this forum based on research and not put downs in the form of self-opinionated and definitive oneupmanship. Well, Treeve's certainly changing but it seems like it's going to be a long haul as last October 13th Treeve commented on what is clearly a photo of aerial deposit that I uploaded into my Chemtrails gallery:
These are vapour trails, left by large jet engines. They happen at 30,000 feet or so.Cirrus Clouds are above 23,000 and are natural - they are a layer of ice particles. Rarely they can drift/get blown into lines, but are quite distinctly different from vapour trails; if you plot the airlanes, you can discover the routes overhead. A number of them head for Paris, I know.
Those closing two words say it all. I'd rather listen with an open mind to David Icke than be dictated to.

treeve

Major Contributor
_47665624_iceland_europe_sat.jpg

P_Trembath

The Best
Just heard the fantastic news that the Icelandic eruption was deliberately triggered in order to provide an excuse to clear the Sky's of commercial traffic so that:-
http://www.luftwaffe.de/portal/a/luftwaffe/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLNzKINzEwNwdJgjnuXs76kQjhoJRUfV-P_NxUfW_9AP2C3IhyR0dFRQDEOcG1/delta/base64xml/L2dJQSEvUUt3QS80SVVFLzZfMjBfNDA3Nw!!?yw_contentURL=%2F01DB060000000001%2FW283UAZ8731INFODE%2Fcontent.jsp
could proceed uninterrupted.

Questions need to be asked in the house, but they're not there at the moment either, are they?

No smoke with out fire.

Top Bottom