Lots of planes

treeve

Major Contributor
I have uncovered an evil plot, the Plutonians have sent a self destructing email in which it states that President Obama has authorised the use of The Star Wars Project to individually focus on people as they walk around town. A quick zap, and it is all over. The idea is to save people having to worry about the endless drudgery of going to the shops and finding somewhere to park. This vital sociological service will also assist in the World Depopulation Project. It reduces demand on products and food, it also leaves a mass of unused material to be collected and re-cycled, thus helping with the ever depleting world resources. The roads thus become empty and are transformed into green fields and tree belts, providing the Natural Carbon Dioxide Processing Programme with the Chlorophyl it needs. The Committee for Reversal of Antisocial Populations (or **** as it has become known) is delighted with the methodology, as it ensures a genuine applied use of resouces, instead of the costly development of nano technology which has to be spread at great expense and the use of aeroplanes and qualified personel spraying a non-selective aerosol which will take years to accumulate to a point which will actually exterminate the human race, whilst leaving the leaders in a situation of security, deep underground, in nuclear bunkers which were built back in the 1970s (ostensibly, as in fact the bunkers were built then with the carefully preapared plan provided by the Saturnian Lizards). They are grateful for the special assistance of Isaac Newton in first purporting the Theory of Gravity that has allowed the public to believe that strange things can happen and that Gravity does odd things ... the truth is that the Earth Sucks. There are millions of billions of tiny vents in the ground, which are too small to be seen. The centre of the Earth is a giant vacuum generator, forget all that nonsense about a core and magma. It would be much easier to simply switch off the Vacuum Generator and allow everyone to be thrown off into oblivion, but so much of what is needed by the SuperPowers of the Dark Forces of World Government would be thrown off as well. The selected method, allows it to happen slowly and without suspicion, as those that have been hit by the zap will appear as if they have had a heart attack. The Star Wars satellite is carefully programmed to ensure an even balance of casualties in all countries of the world. In that way no selective claims can be made of conspiracy theories.

Much simpler than spreading a resistant strain of deadly influenza into the environment to affect the highly interactive social network of the world. Watch out for the Spotlight in the Sky.......

46traveller

Oh dear, the spin doctor has returned with more codswallop which gives no help to the original questions. Quite the opposite, I am so used to seeing these sort of tactics used by government employees in statements they release for the press. The basic idea of statements they use are to try to confuse and mock the true nature of the subject under review, hoping that the truth will go unnoticed in the details. Please if you have nothing of value to add to the subject except your inane dribblings and health issues, start a thread yourself on a subject you do have valuable knowledge on that we could all appreciate. Refering to people as lemmings and sheep will not endear you to other posters, it just serves to show the sort of person you really are. You obviously have made up your mind on the subject, which for anyone calling themselves a free thinker is ridiculous.
Gravity holds you down, it does not hold you back !!

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
That is the point, I have a free mind to make my own freewill decisions, and not be shackled by external influence. However science is not 'black box technology'. What realm of scientific expertise do you have in your experiences? Offering personal abuse will get you nowhere. Least of all with me. Shouting is the tacit example of failure at argument. If you had ever taken part in a debate, you would realise that standing the hard ground of devil's advocate is necessary to draw out arguments from the opposing 'side' in order to bring out all aspects of a discussion. You obviously wish to parade a series of half baked conspiracy theories and to continue with the paranoid delusions generated by years of the mistrust of world historical background. This is not about the truth, it is about gathering hordes of pitchfork armies to attack the witches.

treeve

Major Contributor
Hayle

Thank you ... to be honest, over the last four years I have been rather preoccupied with just getting through a major trauma. I had not noticed any concerted effort to cover the stratosphere. I had however seen the 'normal' contrails. Research and Photography were a major part of my healing process.
I am very grateful for the point being made as to the activity.
It has helped my to think clearly through the analysis and to relate what is claimed to what I know, and have learned over the last 68 years.

treeve

Major Contributor
Indeed, the camera does not lie, provided a person knows the conditions and circumstances under which the photograph was taken and in whose hands the camera was placed, and to have the assertion and conviction that the photograph has not been manipulated or a copy of that has not been manipulated. A picture is the projection of the intention of the photographer.

46traveller

Strange how you seem to misread every post and work it to sound that you have been insulted. I just state the obvious, refering to posters as sheep and lemmings was your comment, of course you wouldn't see that as an insult. Why you would want to include in a thread about Chemtrails your state of health I have no idea, but it's there for all to see.
It's small wonder that so few people are posting here, you've turned it into a pantomime with endless posts about what you believe, expecting everyone to fall in line with your way of thinking. Now the thread is full of your thoughts on everything from earthquakes to witches. As for my "parading some half baked conspiracy theories" as you call them, I just supplied the links to some sites concerning the subject, I, unlike yourself, did not try to sway people (or sheep as you refer to them) in any way, they look and make up their own minds, which is the purpose of a discussion. You, by your posts are not allowing a free discussion, and if you think you are helping people make up their minds by constantly going off subject, you are sadly mistaken. I'm afraid the sheep and lemmings are the only ones that will follow your train of thought, the rest of us will think freely.
Please note no devils advocate is needed here as I have yet to see posted, a statement of fact that specifically required one. If you wish to administrate this post then do so, just don't presume that your views are needed on anything and everything that is added. I welcome anyones opinion on this subject as long as it is just that, an opinion. If you have proof positive that the chemicals contained in the trails are inert and not dangerous to ANY life form on the planet, please join in with the debate, and show the link. Maybe we can now get back to the subject on an intelligent level.

treeve

Major Contributor
OK I will answer your most recent post. Misread, I do not, I read what is written, unlike a lot of people; point out in which post just where I alluded to people as being lemmings. Perhaps I was not clear? I try to be as clear as possible, as that has been my driving necessity in my 40 years of work. Pantomime? ... oh no it isn't :). I see a question, it deserves an answer, I do not feed lines to people that have already their own entrenched views. I can state that you have used abusive language and terminology. If someone wishes not to read through a line of thought or evidence and chooses to follow that path of what I see as insanity and ignorance, that is their choice. Off point, I have not. The claim is that the chemtrails deliver health risks. To place that in perspective it is necessary to investigate what exists NOW. I do not expect others to follow me, I expect people to think, that is all. So, you want opinion not facts, that is your bag, not mine. Last time I looked this is a free country, with free speech. We all have the right to an opinion, without being abusive.

46traveller

i was always taught to respect others opinions, as you state " this is a free country, with free speech" You state that I have used abusive language and terminology, hardly, I'm sure that had I stooped to that level I would have noticed. Once again you make out to be the one that has been misunderstood. As for something else you say "I see a question it deserves an answer", looking back over the posts I can see no positive answer to anything related to chemtrails made by you. You just seem to want people to think that you have the answers to life, the universe, and everything. I for one wish you did, sadly this is not the case here, you are as uninformed as the rest of us, you didn't even notice them. Only when you accept that, and stop filling up pages with information which has little to do with the subject matter will this discussion take on any real worth.
On topic, the title of this thread is "Lots Of Planes" not Chemtrails deliver health threats. I was looking for an answer, apparantly there are lots of explanations put forward and many sites covering the subject. I will busy myself searching for an explanation, you carry on posting whatever you want, on or off topic, I will quietly ignore them for fear of insulting your intelligence.

treeve

Major Contributor
'Oh dear, the spin doctor has returned with more codswallop which gives no help to the original questions. Quite the opposite, I am so used to seeing these sort of tactics used by government employees in statements they release for the press. The basic idea of statements they use are to try to confuse and mock the true nature of the subject under review, hoping that the truth will go unnoticed in the details. Please if you have nothing of value to add to the subject except your inane dribblings and health issues, start a thread yourself on a subject you do have valuable knowledge on that we could all appreciate. Refering to people as lemmings and sheep will not endear you to other posters, it just serves to show the sort of person you really are. You obviously have made up your mind on the subject, which for anyone calling themselves a free thinker is ridiculous.'

Is that not abusive? It is, in my experience.

That posting was a joke ... intentional.

It is important to trail through ALL of the possibilities before saying it is feasible or not. If anyone wishes NOT to take into account real facts and real science that is their perogative, Other than the occasional levity, most of what I have had to say has been directly related to the chemtrails. I have always explored all avenues of thought. That is my way. Never have worn blinkers in my life, and I do not intend to start now. I have explained as to why I had not noticed great sheets of planes and stratospheric discoloration before. When I first heard the term chemtrails many years ago, it was framed with comments about government programmes to kill off the population, that was over twenty years ago. The pictures that I was shown were of single wide spread trails, not the light aerosols now being spread.

You still have not pointed to the place where I allegedly stated that the public were lemmings. I find that hard to realise that I wrote that since that is a myth that lemmings commit joint suicide.

tabtab13

Flying again?

Apologies if I'm behind the times, but are planes flying again? Just seen one fly over our house in Penzance leaving a distinct trail behind it.

ibrowze

Don't take my word for it that chemtrail spraying happens

It's worth considering all the supportive comments made about the following footage which clearly shows spraying in the UK. If you're too scared to believe it then sure, go down the road of unfounded claims that post filming manipulation is just fooling me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owol8aefM_s

tabtab13

The plane I saw over our house last night was around 11.00pm - I just happened to be out in the garden. Just thought it odd I could see a trail behind it. Nothing to it perhaps, just thought it strange I could see a trail at night - but then might just have been a clear night. This might happen all the time and I've just not noticed it before - it only struck a chord because of this thread.

ibrowze

Back to business as usual

Couldn't help noticing the milky haze in today's sky now that planes aren't grounded anymore. I was encouraged by the number of relative strangers I spoke to at Rosudgeon car boot sale on the subject who were aware of the spraying. Those blue skies we had previously were just awesome.

46traveller

Previous experiments on us have been carried out before, without our permission or knowledge. The basic methods are the same, but technology has given the scientists high flying jets to distribute the spray. Of course I'm not saying the same chemicals are being used, with the knowledge and development available today, personally I would expect them to have developed a more insideous carrier. Again, they may be harmless, but it's purpose and content are top secret, and although results from tested samples of (for the want of a better word) Fallout, have been published by reputable laboratories both here and in the United States, showing the unusually high levels of heavy metals and fibres that are not natural in nature therein, the Government denies knowledge of Chemtrails and flatly refuses to answer questions on the subject.

Ask Questions, Demand Answers. When your local election candidate knocks on your door, just ask him what he knows about it.

Try this yourself, Email Andrew George and ask what's going on in the skies over Cornwall. Please let me know if you get a full explanation.

Here's the links to the Porton Down Experiments, and a report on a statement by a non governmental expert.

Make your own mind up as to what's possible.............

BBC Inside Out - Porton Down

Porton Down MoD experiments on the city of Norwich

One expert told the hearing that the scientists had been "acting on the edge of their knowledge" and exposed the volunteers to "uncontrollable danger". The inquest was told that even after the government ordered a halt to experiments on people, further sarin tests were done in 1953 as Britain, America and Canada raced to develop a nerve gas capacity to counter the threat from the Soviet Union.

A few documented Worldwide "Black Ops" including Porton Down.

Working the Dark Side

treeve

Major Contributor

46traveller

Good man. I've already got mail off to all the people vying for power locally, just waiting for them to knock on my door. Boy have I got some questions.

Top Bottom