The x quiz ---part one

Wren

All-powerful
I tried to list these questions one after the other, but I can`t seem to do it, hope it makes sense :) All the answers contain the letter X, but not normally the first letter. The number of letters in each word is given. Good luck! No. 1. A City that once consumed food. ( 6 ) No.2. A flower that warms a hunted animal's foot ( 8 ) No.3. It turns in the centre ( 4 ) No.4. Without this we cannot live ( 6 ) No.5. A sweet age !! ( 7 ) No.6. Concerning a piece of electric wire ( 6 ) No.7. Sounds like magic spells in the 5th month ( 6 ) No.8. Annoy a person from China or India etc ( 8 ) No. 9. A fighting dog ( 5 ) No.10. A washing powder or light unit ( 3 )

Last edited:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
no 4 is it Oxygen? no 5 Sixteen? no 9 Boxer? good quiz/game (one that I think I can answer lol!)

Last edited:
The X quiz

No.1. A City that once consumed food. ( 6 ) ExeterNo.2. A flower that warms a hunted animal's foot ( 8 ) FoxgloveNo.3. It turns in the centre ( 4 ) axleNo.4. Without this we cannot live ( 6 ) oxygenNo.5. A sweet age !! ( 7 ) Sixteen No.6. Concerning a piece of electric wire ( 6 ) ReflexNo.7. Sounds like magic spells in the 5th month ( 6 ) MatrixNo.8. Annoy a person from China or India etc ( 8 ) vexation (a stab in the dark, lol)No. 9. A fighting dog ( 5 ) boxerNo.10. A washing powder or light unit ( 3 ) lux

Wren

All-powerful
Well done EVERYONE, I`m impressed-----and of course it was reflex as ChrisTru correctly answered and not flex, but that`s just a technicality :D

Top Bottom