Song Title 1

ChrisTru

All-powerful
A Song Title 1

This is a little quiz anyone can play, (just as a bit of diversion from the mystery pic quiz), especially for anyone who is not that familiar with Penzance and the surrounding areas but want to join in.

You're quite welcome to put up your own pics, it doesn't have to be a song, can be a movie, well know person, phrase or saying. I'm going to start with a couple of song titles and see how it goes.

Don't think there are any points on offer at this time, but it's just a bit of fun anyway.

Click on image for larger view.thumbnailCAXQ5Z1F.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisTru

All-powerful
Thankyou for having the first guess Symons55, i'm just going to answer, yes, no, or close, to any guesses.

so for the first guess, No :)

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Oh we answered at the same time! he not right with the answer...I'll go for I'm just hanging on the telephone?

ChrisTru

All-powerful
Sorry Sparky, i didn't know that was a guess, i thought you were actually on the phone ha ha

Sorry No

Last edited:

ChrisTru

All-powerful
I've a tendency to give too many clues after the guesses, but i'm determined not to do it on here because everything is there.

so i'll just say, not right CW and not right Tropicgal.

ChrisTru

All-powerful
He certainly did CW ha ha, well done!

Love is on the other end of the phone, and that old devil called her, Therefore, That Old Devil Called Love!!!

(by the way, i do realise that. Love is the old Devil):)

Last edited:
Top Bottom