Post-mortem exams on Saltash men 'inconclusive'

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
View attachment 264
Post-mortem examinations carried out on the bodies of two men found dead in a house in Cornwall have proved inconclusive, police say.
The bodies of Richard Smith, 30, and Kevin Branton, 34, from Saltash, were discovered at the property in Moorlands Lane, Saltash, on Saturday.
Police confirmed the deaths were not being treated as suspicious and further tests were to be carried out.
The results of any new tests would take several weeks, they added.
Gas appliances at the property were examined by health and safety inspectors, after neighbours reported a strange odour coming from the house.
Bone marrow transplant Meanwhile, Mr Smith's brother, Damien Smith, said has paid tribute to both men, saying they would be "sadly missed".
He added: "My parents and I can take great comfort in knowing they had such a huge circle of friends who truly loved them."
Of his brother, he said: "He was one of life's good guys and a true individual.
"He had so many great attributes, including a fun-loving spirit and a laid-back attitude to life.
"Richard was always there to help others. When I was diagnosed with leukaemia in 2001 and in need of a bone marrow transplant, it was Richard who stepped forward without hesitation and saved my life.
"I feel sorry I will never be able to repay him.
Article BBC

Top Bottom