This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

heamoor county secondary school ( 1959-63 ) is it now called mounts bay ?

Discussion in 'Schools' started by tremayne, Apr 13, 2016.

By tremayne on Apr 13, 2016 at 6:46 PM
  1. tremayne

tremayne

hasent anyone got any photos of this school ? i was there when it opened 1958-59 . mr guest was headmaster , mr flawn history,mr gartside biology ,mr simonds music,miss lugg pe, i have got a long school photo of the whole school but i am not sure how to send it in

Yvonne williams and sparky like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Schools' started by tremayne, Apr 13, 2016.

1. sparky
      sparky
      funny you should write this as I am in fact in the middle of scanning photo's and a few transcripts hoping to get these uploaded next week if my work schedule is not too busy! are you able to scan the long photo? we had to do it in parts if that helps as its too long/big for any scanner :) xx
    2. sparky
      sparky
      or if you don't have a scanner you could take pictures in section on your phone and send it to me I could then use a piece of software that will "stitch" it altogether to make one photo :) xx