David White adds a bit of Flava to his show

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
View attachment 263
Flava are perhaps best known for reaching the semi-finals of ITV's 'Britain's Got Talent' in 2008.
During this time they achieved national recognition.
They say their main focus is to inspire people to become what they are capable of being.
The team use dance as their main focus to help people find confidence, uniqueness and self-belief.
They strive to put this powerful message across through their teaching and performances.
_50002286_flava.jpg
Flava have won a prestigious award for their work tackling Anti-Social Behaviour

Simon Cowell said of Flava: "The raw talent and the choreography are as good as anything I've seen in America.
"They are one of the best dance acts I've seen in this country. They are terrific."
Listen to FLAVA live on BBC Radio Cornwall from 10am, Friday 19 November on The David White Show.
Even before 'Britain's Got Talent' Flava won numerous competitions and represented England and the UK at the World Hip Hop Championships and the Dance Excellence Awards in Los Angeles.
Since their prime time television exposure on Britain's Got Talent, the team have grown in strength and ability with renewed dedication and direction.
Founder of Flava Kyle Richardson explains: "We are looking to tour schools in the UK not just to promote Flava, but to show the kids that if they put their mind to something they can achieve so much.

We work hard, but it's a lot of fun and we really enjoy what we do. Hopefully we'll inspire other kids to want to do the same."
They have appeared on TV shows such as GMTV and This Morning, performed at high profile events such as Stella McCartney's fashion show and the Centre of Social Justice awards and are currently putting together a choreographed piece for Alton Towers, and for Audi UK to launch their new car.
In 2008 the group received an Honorary Phillip Lawrence Award presented to them by Sir Trevor McDonald for their work with young people across the UK, tackling Anti-Social Behaviour.
The team have been working alongside various police forces across the UK inspiring young people to put their energy into something positive.
They have their own brand called "This Is Me" which focuses on people embracing being unique and confident in the individuality.

Article BBC

Last edited:
Top Bottom