A Song Title 35

Wren

All-powerful
Well, I found it but that doesn't help at all!!!::6:

What is the Harbour called that you found Tropicgal?
This is actually doing my head in ha ha
If it is Looe Harbour, then the song could be called----wait for it.....HALLELUJAH---HALLE LOOE JAH
:D

Wren

All-powerful
wait for it.....HALLELUJAH---HALLE LOOE JAH :D

Yep, Waiting lol

Of course, there is a St. Day (Village) in Cornwall ---SAINT
So it could be, but I know it isn`t ---Oh what a perfect DAY
I don`t know why I bothered to put that really, just clutching at straws
bbgns.gif

Wren

All-powerful
There is an album by David Bowie called Divine Symmetry ----anyway I`ll shut up now, I can`t think of anything else s55

Tropicgal

Janner/ Senior Member
I know the name of the harbour but I'm damned if I can work it into a song title!!!! Maybe one more clue?::15:

ChrisTru

All-powerful
I'm not looking for the name of a harbour, I haven't heard of a song called 'Mission Accomplished', but it's closer than you think!!!!:)

Wren

All-powerful
But, but in a previous post you said - What is the Harbour called that you found Tropicgal?

That was MY question to you Tropicgal :)
Having said that ChrisTru has led us up the garden path methinks, giving out FALSE clues::8:

Last edited:

Tropicgal

Janner/ Senior Member
Oops! Sorry I thought that clue came from ChrisTru!!! No wonder I was confused! OK so we are not looking for the name of a harbour, mmmm.

ChrisTru

All-powerful
Wren said that Tropicgal, I just wanted you to find the picture, which is a 'model' of a marina!!!! and i'm not looking for the name of a marina now :)

Last edited:

Wren

All-powerful
Wren said that Tropicgal, I just wanted you to find the picture, which is a 'model' of a marina!!!!

hmmmm that doesn`t help at all!!!
I`ve been looking up songs with Model, Marina, Haven, Inlet, Saint etc etc, ALL LAST NIGHT!! HA HA

Top Bottom