Wharf side demolition 1932
Halfhidden

Wharf side demolition 1932

In 1932 the demolition of the Penzance wharf side began. Where Holman’s dry dock and work shed stands now was the home for the American Lamp Oil company tank and lots of little businesses. The Abbey Warehouse still stands here todays but the Co-Op coal yard and other buildings were demolished in the name of progress

Media information

Category
1930s
Added by
Halfhidden
Date added
View count
2,001
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom