This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

Taxi info required

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tropicgal, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Tropicgal

Tropicgal Janner/ Senior Member

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, please feel free to move to correct thread!

Can anyone give me the email address of a reliable taxi company in PZ please. We will be in Penzance later this year to attend a wedding, wedding is in Newlyn so we will be staying in PZ but the reception is in Carbis Bay and, not wishing to fall foul of the drink driving laws and to be really sensible, we will take a cab from Penzance to Carbis Bay and back so none of us will have to be the designated driver!

2. symons55

symons55 Moderator Staff Member

I dare say HH can help you on this as he has one in the family and will probably read this soon.
    I'm driving for about 12-14 weddings this year, wonder if yours is amongst them. I drive for Strawberry Liesure, we supply 1964/5 refurbished campers for weddings, photos can be found in the members gallery under symons55.::15:

3. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

@Tropicgal try a2bjj@aol.com
    This would be Jeremy James and you might remember his dad Ronnie James (aka Jigger). I've just spoken with him so let him know who you are and where you got his email address from.
    His firm is very reliable.

4. missp

missp Senior Member

@HHThey didnt turn up at Paul that night::11:::11:

5. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

Ah yes, they did let me down the once. But it was worth it... it allowed me much more time to get to know Henry ::7: