• Lets get some of that money back

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Off with their heads

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Vote them out - gosh, we have a choice? - look at what happened last time. What a joke.
That was the very reason why this happened. The public spoke with deafening silence... the Governments had to sit up and listen.

46traveller

Doubt that they would want us to see any accounts. Got more chance of getting the Vatican audited.

I'll go with Oscar on this one.

There is no necessity to separate the monarch from the mob; all authority is equally bad.

Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us; and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more.

Last edited:

46traveller

A Corporation Sole is a better bet in this land of Legalese speak, more tax benefits. (Check it out on wiki)
See how many the Queen has.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_sole

The City of Londons square mile is a seperate State why not you?? Unsure as to the truth factor here, but It is said that the Queen has to be accompanied by the Lord mayor Of London if she visits the City. If that is true it does beg the question, why??

Last edited:

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
mmm, just had a flash though about those accounts.
I can imagine the accountant sat in front of the books looking at the entries wondering what nomial ledgers the following go under:
£1.8m to kill Diana and make it look like an accident
£800k to shut her gobby brother up
£3.9m on investing in cigarette sales in the third world
£11.2m on landmine's designed with attached toys to attract and kill children

just a thought... I'm sure every penny is spent on legit expenses ::15:

46traveller

Did you check the cost of protection, 'cos if someone can get to the queens bedroom for a chat, I would hope that the changing of the guard could be a little less public. Maybe cut down on the busbies and the mounted mob and get securicor in. That should help.

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Funny you mentioned that because the changing of the guards was only made public in 1911 for tourism reason

Top Bottom