Wren

All-powerful
Easy one this is

2wnbqlw.jpg

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
is the pic a VW and a person holding out his hand? i can see the pic BOP not sure why you cant,(asuming this is the pic) x

Wren

All-powerful
is the pic a VW and a person holding out his hand? i can see the pic BOP not sure why you cant,(asuming this is the pic) x

[B]That`s right, he is doing what people do when they want a taxi cab

I know ChrisTru answered with a funny answer for picture one, but
do you know it---I expect you all do and got the joke lol[/B]

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
@ bop are you still experiencing seeing this pic? as a few odd things seem to be happening tonight, can you let me know please one way or the other ta very much x

BayOfPlenty

@ bop are you still experiencing seeing this pic? as a few odd things seem to be happening tonight, can you let me know please one way or the other ta very much x

Alas, sparky, I am very much experiencing NOT seeing the pic :( (despite having tried three different browsers!)

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
ahaa i left out the NOT! soz...umm how strange?? what are you seeing then is it a box with a red cross in the corner? or are you seeing a error message? or are you just seeing a blank (nothing) whiteness? but you can see the writing?

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
can you see it now? as ChrisTru has uploaded it? and guessed on it too x

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
how strange?!! have seen the screen shots, thanks can you not see the duplicate pic by christru?

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
@ BOP I can see the image as well. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with your permissions.
Go to the top of the page and click on "Settings" (you'll find it top of the page right hand side)
Scroll down the page and on the left hand side under sub heading "My Account" you need to click on "General Setting"
Scroll down the page until you come across "Thread display options" and make sure that "Show images" is ticked. If it isn't then tick it and click on "save changes" at the bottom of the page.
Hit refresh and take another look
::15:

BayOfPlenty

Thanks, Steff - the option was ticked so I unticked it, ticked it back in again, saved changes, went back to the thread, hit F5 and.... still nothing! Looks like I'll have to sit this one out :(

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
steff has asked you to log out of your account and browse the game as a guest to see weather you can see the pic, can you try this please?

Top Bottom