Help Wanted!!

treeve

Major Contributor
Simply referring to "1729" -
Paul (Cornish: Pawl) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, United Kingdom. It is situated two miles (3 km) south of Penzance and one mile (1.6 km) south of Newlyn[1].
The village of Paul is represented on Penzance Town Council. For elections to Cornwall Council (the unitary authority) Paul is within the three-member single Penzance Electoral division.
Like many Cornish communities Paul has its own community celebration. Paul Feast is held on the Sunday nearest 10 October every year when the village is decorated and a civic service takes place on the Sunday of the feast itself led by the Mayor of Penzance. The feast may be an example of the Celtic practice of celebrating Samhain or Allantide

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Thanks for the reference treeve. Seems you feel so strongly about Paul I guess we'll see you there supporting the community ::15:

missp

We ought to say the bus (no 5) leaves the bus station at 10 to the hour, every hour, returning to Penzance from Paul at 19 minutes past the hour. Goes through Alverton

treeve

Major Contributor
Yes I DO feel strongly But I have to decline the offer for now as I have had another STROKE but if anyone wishes to get the lowdown on Paul I have made full details available on my website and the Secretary is ready primed with information

missp

::1:6 days to go until our coffee morning at Hutchens House, Paul
Saturday 16th April, 10..am till midday
see you there::1:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
::1: Not long to go!!!
getting really excited now!! hope its really sunny like it is today, it would be the icing on the cake!

really hope that many of you can come and show your support as it will be a great morning with lots of Raffles and delicious cakes etc.

look forward to seeing you on Saturday Morning xx::15:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Ohhh Yessss, the scrummy, delicious, absolutley to die for homemade pasties!!!
if you havent had one of missp's pasties then Saturday is the day to buy one, but get in there VERY early as when they are gone, they are gone!::15:

symons55

Staff member
he he he would love one but not sure what time I'm back, I'll update you nearer the time and if nescessary reserve one. ::15:

missp

DON'T FORGET THE COFFEE MORNING ON SATURDAY
Sparky, myself and lots of other people have been working hard to raise money for Picture Penzance and Hutchens House, hope to see lots of you there::1:

symons55

Staff member
Hope you have a good turnout, I can't make it, doing a wedding, but hope many people turn up. ::15:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Can't believe its come around sooooo FAST!!!

Tomorrow is the COFFEE MORNING!! 10AM - MIDDAY at HUTCHENS HOUSE PAUL
Look forward to seeing you there::15:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to say A BIG THANKYOU to EVERYONE!! who came and supported Hutchens House & Picture Penzance for this mornings coffee morning.

Also to Duffy for helping out you were a GREAT HELP! very much appreciated xx

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS FUNDRAISER EVENT THE SUCCESS IT WAS XXXX::15:::7:::7:

missp

£441.64 WAS RAISED THIS MORNING AT HUTCHENS HOUSE FOR THE COFFEE MORNING

Well done to those who helped in any way
Thankyou so much

Top Bottom