Help Wanted!!

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Hi there everyone...
As some of you may be aware, (but not all) Missp & I are busy making little easter chickens which will come with a cadbury creme egg (How do you eat yours??) might ask this another time lol
we intend to sell these at a coffee morning which will be held at Hutchens House (more details to follow soon) at £1 EACH a bargain!!!

we were wandering if anyone out there fancy's giving us a helping hand? the more the better! also if anyone is interested in selling them on our behalf in your staff rooms etc, then please get in touch.
or you can PM missp /Sparky for the pattern if you are willing to help make some more or if you can donate yellow/white wool, cream eggs, ribbons, mini eggs ~for the baskets~ etc which would be very much appreciated!

here are a couple of pics so you can see what we have done so far, thanks for reading everyone!

View attachment 449 View attachment 450 View attachment 451

Last edited:

symons55

Staff member
I'll drop some eggs around, or would you rather have the cash to get whatever you need?

missp

They will also be for sale at the next PP meeting on March 1st, 8 o'clock at Weatherspoons

SEE YOU THERE!::1:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
s55THANK YOU so Much for the Cadbury Creme Eggs xx

very generous of you::15:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to say a BIG THANKYOU

[FONT=&quot]to everyone who has helped Stephen Hutchens Charity & Picturepenzance make/sell/contribute to our hand crafted Easter Chickens which you can purchase at only £1 each, (come with a Cadbury Creme egg) you know who you are THANKYOU again! xx[/FONT]

we are continuing in making them for our coffee morning, more details coming soon

missp

Very good tt13, I dont think I'll be knitting those, although I can knit chooks in my sleep

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Saturday 16th April 10 am to Midday at Hutchens House in Paul, Newlyn. Our first ever Joint fundraising Coffee Morning with Stephen Hutchen's Charity & Picture Penzance
there will be lots of stalls including Books,cakes etc, clothes, bric a brac, home made pasties, home made ice cream, Avon, handcrafted Jewellery, and many more
there will be something for everyone, oh almost forgot the handcrafted chickens (with a cadbury creme egg), including many Raffle prizes, we really hope to have your support!! so it would be fantastic if you can come along.

look forward to seeing you there xx::15:::15:::15:

Top Bottom