Christmas Decorations

Harvey69

I got my Christmas decorations up today nice and early for a change, looks pritty good but it's going to cost a fortune in electric this year.::1:

symons55

Staff member
Decs

Put up a photo, as we get nearer we have a gallery of Xmas decs, you must be one of the first.::15:

P_Trembath

The Best
No offence, but for me the time to put the decorations up is Christmas Eve, then you get up on Christmas morning, and POW, it's Christmas.
My Wife likes them up earlier, so we compromise, they go up when I've got fed up with her nagging me to get them down from the loft.
The thing with Decorations that gets me, is when, a couple of days after Boxing day, you see people taking them down, they've had them up for so long, they've got fed up with them. What happened to the 12 days of Christmas.

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Funny sparkies mum put her decorations up in November as did our next door neighbours.
I don't put mine up till the until the second week in December and take them down the day after New years.

Do we have any fanatical outdoor Christmas light members on site. Anyone with a ridiculous amount of lights that they can be seen from space?
Can't wait to see the pictures......::1:::1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Harvey69

Well my Christmas decorations went up early and i got them down early, the children are happy that they are down but the cat is not after all he's spent the last three weeks pulling them apart (especially the tree).

treeve

Major Contributor
That is what Christmas is all about ... keeping the cat happy.
Nothing like unravelling the lametta and streamers from an active cat.
Not started properly until the half eaten fairy has been pawed from pole position.

Top Bottom