This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

Broadband & ISPs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tabtab13, Aug 13, 2009.

1. tabtab13

tabtab13 Active Member

It's unbelievable, isn't it?! I'm shocked and amazed at the same time that the PO have been so utterly childish about the whole thing, behaving like a kid who's been found out and then sulks afterwards. It's a pity Esther Rantzen's 'That's Life' still isn't going - they would have loved this story. What also is astounding is that in this world of multi-communication formats, this story could spread like wildfire, doing the PO no favours at all. Did they not even consider that? Hope this comes back at them and bites them on the ass - big time.

2. 46traveller

46traveller Member

Gotta go with Mark64 on this, I've been with BT Broadband for three years now, apart from one glitch where a problem caused by some idiot siting a waterproof junction box upside down on the pole. This resulted in a break in connection during VERY wet weather which affected five lines connected to the box. After complaining once I was informed that they were aware of the problem and an engineer would be calling tomorrow. True to their word it was fixed the very next day by simply installing a new junction box on the pole, correct way up. Since then everything has been fault free.
    I know BT is probably one of the more expensive suppliers compared to Talktalk etc but after reading some of the horror stories others have suffered, I'll stick with them.

3. ibrowze

ibrowze Senior Member

I Hate My Frickin ISP

Is the title of a classic Todd Rundgren song relating to this topic:
    Here's the vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItnOpjzMaJw