This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

any techies here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by proxious, Oct 7, 2010.

1. proxious

proxious

i have a doubt, i live in London and gonna move to US, i have a blackberry, i unlocked my vodafone by using codes ( 0, now can i browse internet in US with other networks in US.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
  2. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

A number of us are rather technically expert, but if you are asking how to beat the system and get it for free, then you have come to the wrong place :)

3. BayOfPlenty

BayOfPlenty Member

Am I alone in thinking that this looks far more like a spam posting intended to attract the unwary to the linked website than it does a genuine request for technical assistance?
    ps Treeve, please don't tell me you're the latest to succumb to that dreadful Americanism "for free"! ::8: If you get some thing 'for nothing', then it's 'free'.
    Phew, I feel better for getting that out of my system ::5:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  4. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

Giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. Besides the expression has been in use before the novices over the pond devised newspeak phrases :)