Another Band

P_Trembath

The Best
No, sorry, not the Professionals............... What Strange answers, this puts me in a bit of a DiLemma, I may have to give another clue!

Wren

All-powerful
Check out what those names did ;)

I`ve done that, hence Therapists, The Cure, Muse (to meditate on) etc. I wonder if P_Trembath would put a Band on
though that had already been put on?
Also Mother`s of Invention are women, these are 4 men and one woman who are psychiatrists .
I thought ChrisTru had it with REM---I looked that up and it really
did fit the clue in my opinion. :cool:

P_Trembath

The Best
Sorry, not the Mothers of invention.
Wren, you've been thinking along the right lines..................................I don't think this band has been on here before.

Wren

All-powerful
Sorry, not the Mothers of invention.
Wren, you've been thinking along the right lines..................................I don't think this band has been on here before.

I`ve been thinking along the right lines but giving strange answers lol

ChrisTru

All-powerful
I'll be honest i'd never heard of them, Genesis had a song called 'Afterglow' they certainly weren't mainstream when Peter Gabriel was lead singer, my next guess would have been the band Focus. but I searched the Mitzi clue, and the other clues came to light ::15:

P_Trembath

The Best
They played the Wints a few times, were on TOGWT if I remember correctly, but were not that well known. Probably not to everyone's taste, but I quite liked them "back in the day". There undoing really, was the arrival of Punk.

Top Bottom