1864 Timber Pier, St Ives
treeve

1864 Timber Pier, St Ives

This pier was still in use in 1907, though the outer third had rotted away leaving just two pillars isolated in the sea. It was formed along the area where Trevithick had had built the stone breakwater in c1830.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
A walk around the harbour
Added by
treeve
Date added
View count
1,467
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom