This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

West Cornwal Hospital

Discussion in 'News' started by sparky, Sep 15, 2011.

1. sparky

sparky Authoritarian Staff Member Administrator

hospital.jpg

[h=6]was wondering does anyone know about the public meeting tomorrow night at St Johns Hall 6.30pm in regards to West Cornwall Hospital ?[/h]

2. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

Note the "Other Royal Cornwall Hospitals", but no I did not know anything about this public meeting. :)

3. sparky

yes I did, and like you we did not know about this meeting, also this poster was NOT up yesterday, as we walked passed this shop many times.
    also I noticed that the Cornishman via facebook mentioned this too,(although I havent brought the Cornishman this week), be interesting to see how many people turn up?

4. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

5. sparky

Did anyone from Picture Penzance attend the above meeting ? as HH & I unfortunatley couldnt make it.

6. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

I am a frayed knot :)