This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

The Cornishman Newspaper

Discussion in 'Forum News and members questions' started by Halfhidden, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

media_logo-cornishman.png Hi everyone. I’ve been down to the Cornishman newspaper office in Penzance and spoken with them about a local news feed in the hope that we can have story headlines fed directly to our website. At the moment we have a feed for the BBC but this isn’t truly local and besides we have a fair amount of traffic from Australia, Canada and the Americas and despite the migrants knowing of the newspaper, their siblings may not.
    The news links will take you directly to the Cornishman newspapers website (that is expected) and I personally think this will be a great addition to our site.

sparky likes this.
  2. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

Ok members only can now click on the tab called "Front Page" and you can see a full front page of the Cornishman for a year that matches that weeks date. To kick things off I've uploaded a copy of February 15th 1900. As the weeks roll on more and more will be added. These are in PDF format so please let me know if you have problems reading the paper.:rolleyes: