Taxi info required

Tropicgal

Janner/ Senior Member
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, please feel free to move to correct thread!

Can anyone give me the email address of a reliable taxi company in PZ please. We will be in Penzance later this year to attend a wedding, wedding is in Newlyn so we will be staying in PZ but the reception is in Carbis Bay and, not wishing to fall foul of the drink driving laws and to be really sensible, we will take a cab from Penzance to Carbis Bay and back so none of us will have to be the designated driver!

symons55

Staff member
I dare say HH can help you on this as he has one in the family and will probably read this soon.
I'm driving for about 12-14 weddings this year, wonder if yours is amongst them. I drive for Strawberry Liesure, we supply 1964/5 refurbished campers for weddings, photos can be found in the members gallery under symons55.::15:

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
@Tropicgal try a2bjj@aol.com
This would be Jeremy James and you might remember his dad Ronnie James (aka Jigger). I've just spoken with him so let him know who you are and where you got his email address from.
His firm is very reliable.

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Ah yes, they did let me down the once. But it was worth it... it allowed me much more time to get to know Henry ::7:

Top Bottom