spam scum

treeve

Major Contributor
This is getting personal, 6 more bite the dust, whatever, the list is here for anyone who wishes.

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
There have been well over 45 appeals to my gambling spirit, from the same bloke ('Ryan Harding'), from various sources, the only Continent not represented is Antactica, all offering spurious and idiotic prizes; no one could possibly sensibly back these financial offers, as soon as one is blocked, he sets up more. Way beyond the 'normal' spam.

Wren

All-powerful
There have been well over 45 appeals to my gambling spirit, from the same bloke ('Ryan Harding'), from various sources, the only Continent not represented is Antactica, all offering spurious and idiotic prizes; no one could possibly sensibly back these financial offers, as soon as one is blocked, he sets up more. Way beyond the 'normal' spam.

Makes you wonder what on earth you`ve done to this bloke Treeve
Stalker#

treeve

Major Contributor
ryan

This is VERY common, the name is WELL known on the net, as being a source of malicious spam, look it up on Google. I am NOT the only one. Luck of the Draw :)

Wren

All-powerful
This is VERY common, the name is WELL known on the net, as being a source of malicious spam, look it up on Google. I am NOT the only one. Luck of the Draw :)

Yes, I`m just jesting with you Treeve, hope it stops soon
::6:

treeve

Major Contributor
Thankyou, I have picked up a few things since 1985, when I started in on the net, thankfully it does make it easier dealing with these idiots :)

treeve

Major Contributor
breather

Two days of 'silence' and the emails started again, 3 more now blocked, from Brazil, Canada and and Poland.

Top Bottom