spam scum

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
There really is no point or need to re post spamming of emails to here, everyone gets spam emails including myself I just set up my spam filter to catch them and I am not bothered with them...perhaps you need to set up one yourself? x

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
here is absolutely no point in posting spam emails addresses on Picture Penzance. Spam, unfortunately is common place today and it is extremely rare for anyone not to get some. I will deal with a spam filter for you but I have had my hands full this past week.
Spam, by the way is automatically posted by infected pc's. You should enquire with your friends and see who may be infected as they are sending out spam emails to you.

treeve

Major Contributor
You're on

Here is another [EMAIL="Ryan.Harding@acornvtnh.org"]Ryan.Harding@acornvtnh.org[/EMAIL] No one has been the reason for these, that I KNOW, I simply do not have the ability, at the moment, this is getting tiresome. I just want this to stop. By the way, these are not the usual scam, trying to get bank particulars, this is a concerted effort, covering many countries, for a jackpot, over the last month for my two PPz emails, the other two remain unaffected.

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
back to sleep

It appears that this problem has been defended soundly, my 'system' works, thankyou, thanks for the offer, but this was not the run of the mill spam attack that is quite common. Done.

ChrisTru

All-powerful
Nope, it was removed pretty sharpishvoodoo i wonder what someone from Mozambique or Somalia would get from this site???

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
Naiive

Control of the site, itself would be their goal, ie no more PPz.

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
Besides, the text would be translatable if in 'normal' languages, I suspect this is a language, such as Vietnamese or Laotian, if this visual is placed in Google, 2,000 results return, I doubt VERY much as to an Ebay connection.

Last edited:

treeve

Major Contributor
a plague on thee

Now, I am up to 22 blocked from the same offensive piece of nothing, he just will not give up.

Top Bottom