This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

Songs of Praise at Gulval Church 1975/76

Discussion in 'General detective' started by shazbrad, May 23, 2011.

1. shazbrad

shazbrad

Hi this is probably a stab in the dark but does anyone know where i can get a video or dvd copy of Songs of Praise in Gulval Church with St Mary's CofE school choir in 1975/6?
    I was part of said choir and would love to show my kids.
    thanks for any help
    Sharon

2. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

mmm, this is a difficult one Sharon.
    As far as I know we don't have anything like this on our site.But I suspect that both the local church and the BBC have copies of this show.

3. missp

missp Senior Member

You could try The Cornishman, our local weekly newspaper. Write/e-mail them to put an announcement in the paper for you.

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  4. duffy

duffy Member

My dear daughter, are you still looking for that tape??

:-D xx

5. CHILLYWILLY

CHILLYWILLY Active Member

6. shazbrad

shazbrad

yes pops still searching do you blame me, my one and only claim to fame lol , next step is to contact Gulval Church and then The Cornishman

7. shazbrad

shazbrad

sadly Songs Of Praise do not have recordings of old editions and they also cannot send out copies of programmes due to copyright so no joy there thanks or the suggestion :)

8. duffy

duffy Member

You could try the Southwest filmarchive in Plymouth, seems they hold some old BBC stuff.crap#

www.tswfta.co.uk