This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

Song

Discussion in 'Music Quiz' started by ChrisTru, Aug 3, 2017.

By ChrisTru on Aug 3, 2017 at 7:11 PM
  1. ChrisTru

ChrisTru All-powerful

You'll probably need a very good memory for this one lol

song.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'Music Quiz' started by ChrisTru, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Wren
      Wren

Sometimes you only need a good brain to work it out even if you don`t know it. My brain
      is not working at the moment, so waiting for some inspiration. Might take some time
      :confused:
    2. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      Actually there's nothing to work out Wren, you'd know it immediately or not at all *thumbs
    3. Wren
      Wren
      If I have to know the man then I don`t lol
    4. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      He's playing a character in that picture............that's the name you need
    5. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      If you know how to use google image search..........................I've just tried it and it came up straight away lol
    6. P_Trembath
      P_Trembath
      A tool used for "Spalling"?
    7. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      Don't know what that means P_Trembath????
    8. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      Well now I've looked up what "Spalling" means, could be used as an effective cure lol
    9. P_Trembath
      P_Trembath
      Now I'm lost!
    10. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      And here's me thinking you'd cracked it::11:
    11. Wren
      Wren

If that`s a clue, it`s gone right over my head :rolleyes: and as for

google image search, I have no link to put into it!
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    12. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      Oh well Wren here is a clue...............In google image search, you have to put the image in, and the image is at the top of this thread::15:
    13. Wren
      Wren

I understand that but I have to save the picture first, yes? If so it won`t save
      :rolleyes:
    14. P_Trembath
      P_Trembath
      So did I, until you mentioned an "effective cure", unless you're thinking of curing Zombies.
    15. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      right click on the image, and you should see a drop down menu...............'save picture as'
    16. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      spall
      (spɔl)

n.
      1. a chip or splinter, as of stone or ore.
      v.t.
      2. to break into smaller pieces, as ore; split or chip.
      v.i.
      3. to break or split off in chips or bits.
    17. Wren
      Wren
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    18. ChrisTru
      ChrisTru
      spa.png

I'm only right clicking on it Wren
    19. Wren
      Wren

Yes I know what to do, but normally when I click on `save picture as` a list comes up to
      where I want to save it, which it does, but there is no file name, so I type in something
      and it then saves, but not like other pictures do. It saves as a white thingy, then when I click on it
      I have to find a program to open it and none of them work. I often save pictures from other
      places with no trouble. Try saving one of mine and see how you get on, because I notice
      that other pictures on PP won`t save either--even my own!!!