Pokerboy's music quiz 1

Pokerboy

Dev Team
Administrator
Okay so some didn't find my last upload very entertaining, moving swiftly on then I've got the next 5 tunes sliced and diced ready for you to guess for points.

I'll like the artist name and the title of the song/track all of this info will get you a point so lets get to it.

View attachment 241

P.S. Once a question has been answered correctly then no more points will be awarded for that part, just thought i best add that in

Last edited:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
very interesting....I dont know any of them!! by the way I am still guessing on your classic quiz, it is entertaining! love these games x

1. is Duck Sause Barbra Streisand
2. is Katy Perry - Firework
3. is Mike Posner Cooler than Me
4. is Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster

Last edited:

Pokerboy

Dev Team
Administrator
Sorry for the delay Andrew I've been working and completing Uni assignments, Yes your absolutely correct on all 4 of those songs I'll award the points shortly after i finish work. have a go at guessing the last one you never know you may get it.

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Pokerboy you cannot award the points as this is done manually after the picture penzance meeting next month, so no worries,have fun in making another when you have time x

Pokerboy

Dev Team
Administrator
Ha wondered how long it'll take before someone noticed my obvious mistake, I realised just as I was getting ready for work, and was hoping to edit my comment before anyone noticed but as always sparky your fast as lightning =)

Thank you PB but I got an idea what the last one is but I don't know the name of the song so I give up :p nvm maybe someone else knows it :)

Top Bottom