Penzance County School / Humphry Davy Grammar School

oldpenwithian

Good to be back !!

In the new "Media" section under "Schools" there are two entries for Humphry Davy. The top one is for the old Penzance County (Grammar) School which became the Humphry Davy Grammar School. This school closed as a grammar school in 1980 and reopened as a comprehensive school, the present day Humphry Davy School - further down the list of schools.

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Yes that was me sorry. What I was trying to do is shorten the name so that mobile uses can view it better Let me know what you want changed and I'll set to it :)

oldpenwithian

Yes that was me sorry. What I was trying to do is shorten the name so that mobile uses can view it better Let me know what you want changed and I'll set to it :)
I hope I've just sent you a PM but just in case I haven't! In the "Media/Archive Collection/Schools" section change the first Humphry Davy in the list (3rd one down) to PCS/HDGS. People looking for the old school will understand what the letters stand for and it will avoid confusion with the present day Humphry Davy Comprehensive School further down the list.

Top Bottom