Old madron school in heamoor

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
293268_2359157497883_1218648021_32875691_2298834_n.jpg

I am writing this on behalf of a local Town Councillor who is not on this site but has asked for my help, he is looking to see what interest there is in the local community of Heamoor. We are hoping to get/use the Old Madron School as a place where local people could meet and use. Because Heamoor has never had a hall for its own use. As you may/may not of heard the Cornwall Council wants to put it up for sale. Would love to see what interest we get? hoping to use the venue for many village projects, If you are interested then please get in touch, if we have enough people wanting this then a meeting will be arranged to discuss further.
As I was born in the village and we have been deprived of everything I wonder if there is enough interest for a public meeting, with the hope of forming a committee to see if we could raise enough to buy it for a Community Hall for Heamoor, if there is enough interest a venue will be found to have a meeting. As I feel because I am a Town Councillor I don't want it to become political, I want it to become a village project for all age groups.
look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in the above, thank you for your time in reading this xx::15:

If you are interested in the above then please pm sparky or Halfhidden who will then pass on your details, Thank you

Top Bottom