Moody Blues: The Question

treeve

Major Contributor
Well, here's another for the end of the year ...

There just ain't no one of this dynamism around ..
Actually his surname was not at all publicised, but he certainly was not that cheap. A diminutive Lionheart, perhaps.
This song certainly did not owe its popularity for its use of the English language, being mainly concerned with ice cream flavours and explosive noises more suited to a Batman episode. He has two girl friends, Susan and Daisy.
Singer and song, please

treeve

Major Contributor
Any answers yet ? ....

Presumably the 22nd Policeman, sang this song about a highly resistant young lad of elastomer or hydrocarbon in a spherical form. He clearly has no intention of ever leaving the young lady, no matter how he is treated, stretched or crushed
Name the heart throb and the song.

treeve

Major Contributor
Penultimately ...

No words, not a song, but I remember it was the one that got everyone wanting to be a different kind of musician. The title is in plurality a tough material and a cut above the rest. The performer known for his other connections but in the background. A classic combination not beaten.
He was perhaps a Fast 'Bomber'.

Title and Performer please

treeve

Major Contributor
10 the Tail of this list ...

No words. ...
A mixed up insect that cannot possibly fly aerodynamically but does, with accompanying weapons, furiously play this Number One based on a popular piece of ballet music. It caused a buzz in the music world.

Performers and Title Please.

Penultimately ...

No words, not a song, but I remember it was the one that got everyone wanting to be a different kind of musician. The title is in plurality a tough material and a cut above the rest. The performer known for his other connections but in the background. A classic combination not beaten.
He was perhaps a Fast 'Bomber'.

Title and Performer please
Jet Harris and Tony Meehan Diamonds

10 the Tail of this list ...

No words. ...
A mixed up insect that cannot possibly fly aerodynamically but does, with accompanying weapons, furiously play this Number One based on a popular piece of ballet music. It caused a buzz in the music world.

Performers and Title Please.
B Bumble + The Stingers- Nut Rocker by Mr. Tchaikovsky

Another ?
Not many people can claim to have four umbra, but this man with the rocky face could, not that they settled at first. This song was one of the first, fused and dangerous by all accounts, he just goes to pieces over a woman.
Name the Singer and The Song
Got to be Mr. Clifford of the Richard. "A serious charge" album? Mean streak?

Name the singer ... name the song
His father drilled wells. In this song he ruminates on being solitary and that his situation would only be understood by someone in the same position; however much of the lyrics are not really English it does have a preoccupation with a child's comforter. He sees where the baby is going and has taken his cardiovascular pump. Ever conscious of the risks, he continues in hope.

(Dum-dum doobie doo wha) Only the lonely The bIg O Roy Orbison
Time to leave it the others...

treeve

Major Contributor
@breizh is knocking 'em down. ::7:
03 Roy Orbison Only the Lonely
dum dum dum dummy doo wah; there goes my baby, there goes my heart ...

Doing very well ...

But Nr 5 is not actually right and that is all I am saying.

treeve

Major Contributor
Nr 02 is indeed Johnny Mathis 12th of Never, well done trevelyan ::7:

Nr 04 - all I will say is that it is not a correct answer

01, 04, 05, 06 yet to solve ....

Last edited:
1 Jimmie Rodgers Kisses sweeter than wine (after Honeycomb)
4 Buddy Holly + the Crickets - Rave On?
6. Rock around the clock - Bill Haley and the Comets

Top Bottom