I'm new here

Hi everyone
I'm Carole and I'm new here, so here's a little about me...
I've been in Cornwall since the beginning of 1994, love it here.
I've got 6 children and recently separated after almost 23 years.
I'm fanatical about taking photographs, researching my family history and sewing and I've just taken up walking again. I'm editor of our local community magazine and love doing it.
Most of my photography until recently was predominantly snapshots and portraits of my family. I'm broadening my horizons now and take my camera at most opportunities.
That sums me up really.
Thanks for a great site.

treeve

Major Contributor
Hello Carole, except for a year when I was three, I have been here all my life, now at 70 plus, I am recovering from the effects of two strokes, my wife died 6 years ago, intense interest in photography and maritime matters, as well as Cornish History and reading, I have an interest in family history as well, but it is all too easy for me now, being used to the haggle of direct research, Like you I find that boredom is anathema, I have produced websites. All the Very Best, Raymond (treeve)

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Hi Carole and welcome to the site. You'll have noted by now that we are a friendly bunch here and love to share photo's. I glad you are doing something that you have a passion for and would love to see some of your pictures ::15:

symons55

Staff member
Hi Carole,
I agree with the above, enjoy the site and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask for help. ::15:

Top Bottom