This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

Fundraising ideas

Discussion in 'Leisure activities' started by sparky, Apr 15, 2011.

1. sparky

sparky Authoritarian Staff Member Administrator

Hi all,
    I have been thinking about raising funds for PP & I have come up with a couple of ideas was wandering if anyone else would like to contribute to this.

was wandering if anyone would be up for doing a sponspored walk or swim?
    or maybe doing a "special" one off multi media /music quiz say in a pub or somewhere, and is open to the public to attend & they pay a small fee to enter, we all have a laugh/drink get our brains into working for the different questions that are asked?
    also sell a few raffle tickets too!

mind you this multi media quiz will takes sevral months to do as alot of preperation and research has to be done before hand, so this may be something to look into doing for next year perhaps?

look forward to your responses, Sparky

2. symons55

symons55 Moderator Staff Member

I'm no good nowadays for sponsord walks or swims, but doing something in a pub sounds like heavan to me. ::15: ::15: