This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

Did Titanic sink?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy theories' started by Halfhidden, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

I don't think anyone would disagree with your statement. But don't make the thread out to be something it isn't. The tragic loss isn't the topic nor has never it been questioned. Everyone who reads this thread will agree that the loss of life was and still is tragic.
    Right now the entire world is still talking about the Titanic 100 years on mainly because it was one of the worlds most tragic losses.

2. Planet Penwith

Planet Penwith Super User

My ex-wife's Granddad was a steward for the White Star Line and was going to sail on The Titanic but was transferred at the LAST moment...saved his life and the future generations to whom I married into. As regarding the conspiracy theories...my mind is open and I read ALL the facts. It is very interesting. I won't be dragged into an argument ;)