Chritmas decorations

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Who has already got their Christmas decorations up, and when did you put them up?
Anyone heard their first Christmas song of the year?

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
putting ours up on Sunday afternoon!Tangled_lights#1xmas_lights#1Antlers#1
not yet heard any Christmas songs....sing#

Last edited:

symons55

Staff member
Putting some bits up this weekend Green#1Tangled_lights#1Santa_cookies#1xmas_lights#1snack#1

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
I seem to remember that you put up your Christmas tree early last year treeve.... is it a real one or artificial (like ours)

treeve

Major Contributor
Remember anything to be of good cheer, Christmas to me is a daily feeling, not a once a year thing. This year is special and I thank those who have made it so for me. The tree is small and perfectly formed. A piece of magic.

tabtab13

I have something planned which I hope to start work on this weekend. Not a Christmas tree in the traditional sense, but something hand crafted! Will post a picture if it works out ok!

treeve

Major Contributor
I used to make a Chistmas Bower, amongst other things. Stand Up cut out deer, Angels Cut out Sled. Christmas Scene in the mountains (cotton wool, mirror, etc). the grate always had black boot marks and crumbs ...

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
@tt13 sounds intreiging hope it works out okay for you as I can't wait to see what it is you have hand crafted!::15:
@Treeve, love the idea of the Christmas scene I can picture it in my head, & I never thought of doing the grate/harth to have black boot prints & crumbs..excellent idea.::15:
I remembered when my boys were small and they both loved hand painting, one year we got some brown paint they both stuck their hands in it, then transferred there hands to white sheeets of paper ( a little gap between the thumbs) and down onto the paper, then wait for it to dry then draw a face and started the creation of reindeers.(there hand prints were the reindeers antlers) The same can be achieved by buying coloured paper and drawing around your hand/fingers.::7:

Top Bottom