Bitz "N" Pieces III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
After all the fuss here's another for you to get your teeth into. This time Sparky can join in as I wore headphones...::5:
[MP3]http://www.picturepenzance.co.uk/quiz/quiz3.mp3[/MP3]

Don't forget I need the name of the group/ singing artist and song title.... remember Google is your friend ::1:
Good luck with your mission!!

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
I'll make it easier for you all... one point for each correct answer.
The first person to correctly answer both group / singing artist and song title will have that point awarded.

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
No 2 mul of Kyntyre by Paul mccartney
No 3 lifting by the light house family
No 4 give it up by KC & the sunshine band

working on the other 2!

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
@S55 yes... but the spelling isn't right..... but were not here for that... so one point to you.

@ Sparky yes also... but S55 was quick off the mark with his answer so only two points to you.

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
I'm thinking about setting up teams... you can join a team (confer by pm to each other) and gather points for your team.... what do you think?.... shall I work on a team board?

symons55

Staff member
Thats the one sparky, I was looking for 5 oclock in the morning, knew there was a five in it.::11:

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Yes sparky it is Five and keep on moving.
@ S55 I'll find a way of introducing the mystery picture game into this as well... allowing teams to compete.... if, as you say enough join in::1:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
i think i have heard it before but cant remember enough of it .....

I won't spoil it for the others this time and give others some space, but it's unusually a French group and it was a huge hit in the USSR. Sort of Paul Daniels meets Jeff Goldblum...

Poppy67

1 Sarah Brightman & Hot Gossip Starship Trooper
2 Mull of Kintyre Paul McCartney
3Lifted Lighthouse Family
4 Give it up KC & The Sunshine Band
5 Keep on moving Five

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Well done Poppy67.
Unfortunately there is only one point as the others had guessed the other 4 correctly already.
I'll make some more very soon::10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom