Article appeal

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
This may sound like an odd appeal... and that might well be because it is an odd appeal. I'm asking anyone who has a bit of spare time on their hands to write a page about a subject in Penzance, Penwith or west Cornwall. It need only be a page on the subject and it would be a huge advantage if we had pictures in our gallery that we could refer to within the article.
Don't worry the article needn't be an historical essay. The article can be about anything you would like it to be... so long as it refers to Penzance, Penwith or West Cornwall.
So you could write something about your youth, a band that you were in, the place you live or use to live, your favourite shop/pub... anything in fact.

If you feel that you can contribute to this project please write your article and post it to me through a pm.

Regards,
Steff (Halfhidden)

tabtab13

If you get enough articles in, I'd be happy to lay them out in an A4 booklet (with photos if applicable) which could then be made available as a free Pdf download from the site - if that's any help?

tabtab13

No problem - let's see how it goes and good to see you both too! You really are a man of steel - even my die hard, short wearing brother gave up wearing them in this recent cold spell we've been having! lol

Top Bottom