A Funny thing happened on the way to the Forum.

treeve

Major Contributor
Under Suggestions we have had all but the obvious, Artistic Outlets, youtube, tying up pictures and an angry look at what is art.
So thank you for your support, I will wear it always.

A sweet look at all that is sweet is what is necessary considering the pressures we are under as discussed in Broadband & ISPs, Penzance threatened with many issues surrounding our local health service provisions,

Christmas is coming The goose is getting fat It's still not looking very big So I think we'll stuff the cat.

We have had a look at the 'membering with stories from the 1960s scene in Cornwall, when was good to be alive and picking.

Apparently some of us can cook.

Only two members are able to play musical instruments (allegedly).

There has been very little response to the issue of the Alverton Playing Field (a rather important matter), and there is a very small contingent that likes to play with words.

No one seems to know anything about Bards and Cornwall,
or any Cornish Songs.

Not to worry, there is enough else to read and discuss in the Forum.

You have an experience or a thought or an opinion ....

Let Us Hear It.

See you there. Ave.

treeve

Major Contributor
Well, mmmm, Titter ye not. Poor soul, tis wicked to mock the afflicted.
Up Pompeii has now been released on DVD, it is, to me one of the funniest things to have hit television. Nay, Nay and thrice Nay, you Say. Now ... The Prologue .....

'The Prologue' .... 'It came to pass. Ooh this seat ain't half cold'. 'Woe, woe upon thee', 'and under thee I shouldn't think, what? mmm. Get her with all that wo'ing think she had an ass there. Watch your step there dear, all these cobbles, what? I said cobbles ... and the same to you; uncouth she is, completely without any couth at all. Naples is going to the canis, what! Puer o Puer. 'back to the Prologue ....' ... 'Lucio, Lurcio!!.' 'Oh hello it's the young master Nausius, what this? Who is that he has with him? Fallen in Love again, I'll be bound (mmm please do?)' ' Lurcio, I've just met her, she is my heart, she is called Daili' (and Nightly, I'll be bound) I am writing an Ode to her .... "Behold her beauty fine as gold, as great as Rome's fair cities, but greater by far and a joy to behold, is the greatness of her intellect." "I couldn't think of a word to rhyme there." "You're the only one."

Last edited:
Top Bottom