• Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

  • Why not log in or join for free? Members don't see adverts on the site ;)
     

St Ives (1912)
treeve

St Ives (1912)

St Ives (1912)
The Chapel of St Nicholas stands on the top of The Island, with no terrace or rampart walling. The Blockhouse is clearly visible, and the Palmerston fort has three circles and one large gun, there appears to be a gun emplacement to the lower slope on the east. The 1864 Pier has lost its initial section and the outer section has all but gone. The sand is near level between the inner harbour and the seaward side of the Pier.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Gallery one
Added by
treeve
Date added
View count
716
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top