were getting married! and need 2 witness's!

We're are madly in love and have booked to get married on the 9th April 2011 in Penzance.
We need a couple of witness as we have told no one at home about it. Anyone free to help us out that morning?
You can take some pictures of us too.

If your genuinely interested let us know,
love Jill & Ian x

duffy

Wish I could help but am too far away.
Good luck to you both, we did the same and we are still together many, many years later.
(Oh but the look of surprise when we casually mentioned to the "in laws" that we had got married two years before!!)

missp

Chillywilly And I would love to help you, We have the 9th April off. Let us know

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
We all live within a few miles of the registry office. I'm sure more members will attend if you would like some support.

That would be fantastic!
Jill and I are travelling down from the north west on the friday and the ceremony is from 11.20 on saturday morning.
We wanted to get married in Penzance and spend a day or two around the area.
Jill has never had the pleasure of visiting this beautiful part of the country, so it's going to be special for us.
We plan on letting everyone know about the wedding when we return home..
Support from yourselves on the day would be amazing!

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Really hope you both have a great day!! I am working that day, but I can see by the comments that you will both be looked after... so much looking forward to seeing the pictures of you both seeing as I cant be there to meet you both personally, hope you both enjoy your special day and wish you both every happiness for your future xx::7:::15:::15:

Thank you so much! We are so excited about saturday..i thought i might be setting the self timer on my camera for the photo's of us and no witness's or guests on the day, it's amazing to have some support, thank you! Jill & Ian xx

Top Bottom