This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

So true.............

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by symons55, Jun 30, 2010.

1. symons55

symons55 Moderator Staff Member

Two planes landed in England today. One brought back a group of overpaid, underachieving footballers; the other brought back seven coffins, each with the Union Flag draped over them. Footballers play for our country, soldiers FIGHT for our country. Footballers give ninety minutes, soldiers give their lives. I know who ...I respect more. R.I.P our boys.

2. sparky

sparky Authoritarian Staff Member Administrator

Absolutley!!

3. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

My language, my sentiments. Entirely.

4. bear

bear Member

You said it mate and I totally agree with you. Well said.

5. Jimjam

Jimjam

Unfortunatley the same is happening here in Australia. Added the to the fact that we let the Afghan boat people in return. I know that was not PP related but quite a few folk from Penwith do live here. 'tis a sad affair for all of us.................