New to Forum

Hi All,
Just joined. Not Cornish but have lived here most of my life.
Like Motor sport (historics), rock, blues and some folk. Play a bit of sport.
I make heavy refectory tables from reclaimed materials where possible.
Turned legs and a few scars in the old wood but no fakery.
They look good in a cottage environment as they are not all squeaky clean like factory ones.
It's a hobby but it could be a living if I get a bit busier.
I still need a few more power tools so if anyone has a sander or pillar drill for sale let me know and of course, if you want a table also let me know.
6x3 001.jpg
Would be interested to hear from anyone with similar interests

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Welcome to the site CCT. I'm not a carpenter by any means but I do enjoy seeing well made furniture. I know that some of our members also have a passion for music and carpentry so I'm sure you'll finds lots to chat about.
Regards,
Steff

treeve

Major Contributor
Welcome indeed, I could have used your joinery work whilst working on many projects in Almshouses, but now retired. I have had the willingness to try joinery myself and have been praised by Reseigh and Triggs, now gone to a better world. I wish you well with your work. I have also done luthier work. treeve.

Thanks to all for the replies.
Should anyone be interested, there are a couple of badminton clubs that play ay Humphry Davy School on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evenings. Usually 7.45/8.00 til around 9.45. No requirement to commit to membership. Tuesday is fairly calm Thursday can be quite manic. A bit of experience is preferred as there is no facility to bring on beginners, most are just there to play. Pay and play. £3 a night. Proper kit. Non marking shoes. Pass it on. Hope this goes to all. not quite sure how these thread things work.
CCT

symons55

Staff member
Thankyou CCT, the thread can be read by anyone, enjoy the site and any problems just shout. ::15:

Top Bottom