Just for fun how messy is your house?

How messy is your house?

• There’s so much mess I try to avoid coming home.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Apparently it's a well-known fact that living in a messy, disorganized home can cause stress. Conversely, an orderly home can be a soothing haven from the outside world. Which best describes your living quarters?
This is a just for fun poll.

treeve

Major Contributor
I was told that an empty office desk was a sign of a tidy mind .. my reply was that an empty desk could be seen as an empty mind. Whatever, all of these studies and pontifications only demonstrate just how much time is wasted on the thoughts..

Last edited:

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
I've got to be honest when I was much younger the house was a complete tip. Even today the house is cluttered (prefer the term lived in). But I do feel a little uneasy when visiting peoples houses that are obsessed with housework. You know the kind of person who spends an hour a day rearranging the sofa cushions.
Still it feels good to clear out the junk cupboard now and then ::11:

missp

::11:Havent got an hour a day to do that. I do like my friends to feel comfortable but I dont have to rush around before they visit. Living here at my workplace means people are in and out all the time so they take me as they find me, they are happy with that, so am I::11:

Poppy67

I confess to being a little bit house proud or as my daughter likes to call me - a clean freak !!

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
@poppy67 I wish I could say the same... but I would be lying ::11:
What I really want to know is who voted for "There’s so much mess I try to avoid coming home". ::11:

Top Bottom