This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Picture Penzance is free to join and use. So why not join our community. As a member you can upload images, add comments, participate in our contests and connect with like minded people.
    All the best,
    Halfhidden (founder member)

Membership Is Free
No Adds
Members Only Areas
And lots More!

CLICK HERE

I'm new here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Carole Sixmum, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Carole Sixmum

Carole Sixmum Member

Hi everyone
    I'm Carole and I'm new here, so here's a little about me...
    I've been in Cornwall since the beginning of 1994, love it here.
    I've got 6 children and recently separated after almost 23 years.
    I'm fanatical about taking photographs, researching my family history and sewing and I've just taken up walking again. I'm editor of our local community magazine and love doing it.
    Most of my photography until recently was predominantly snapshots and portraits of my family. I'm broadening my horizons now and take my camera at most opportunities.
    That sums me up really.
    Thanks for a great site.

2. treeve

treeve Major Contributor

Hello Carole, except for a year when I was three, I have been here all my life, now at 70 plus, I am recovering from the effects of two strokes, my wife died 6 years ago, intense interest in photography and maritime matters, as well as Cornish History and reading, I have an interest in family history as well, but it is all too easy for me now, being used to the haggle of direct research, Like you I find that boredom is anathema, I have produced websites. All the Very Best, Raymond (treeve)

3. BayOfPlenty

BayOfPlenty Member

Welcome, Carole - a pleasure to have you on board :)

4. Halfhidden

Halfhidden Untouchable Staff Member Administrator

Hi Carole and welcome to the site. You'll have noted by now that we are a friendly bunch here and love to share photo's. I glad you are doing something that you have a passion for and would love to see some of your pictures ::15:

5. symons55

symons55 Moderator Staff Member

Hi Carole,
    I agree with the above, enjoy the site and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask for help. ::15: