BBQ some time in JUNE

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
would like to know your preferred dates for a Picture Penzance BBQ to be held at ours (Steff & Tracey's house)
back yard has been done out and completed thanks to Steff's (HH) hard work in the rain,
(the pics are on here somewhere so you can see the transformation!!)

depending on numbers who attend (there maybe a small charge or a donation for the food)
I normally buy my meat from Lenterns, Vivian Olds, and if anyone has any preferences or don't eat meat, then now is the time to say!
so long as I know what to get in advance its not a problem, there will also be pasta, salad and my homemade Kebabs on skewers
Bring a bottle (or 2) or what you would like to drink, (coffee, tea's, juices will be available anyway & soft drinks for children)

children are welcome I'm sure we can find something for them to do?
(we have a bouncy castle, as we brought one years ago!! but alas our children have almost grown up now, so the bouncy castle is put away somewhere in the shed)

let us know your thoughts on this, as in dates etc and later on HH will put up a poll if there is enough interest.
and of course it would be good to just have some good food and a natter and get to know you all,
look forward to the replies xx::15:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
well if thats your reply guess your not intrested? hahaha!xx

Tropicgal

Janner/ Senior Member
Would love to attend but the earliest we will be in PZ will possibly be end of September for a wedding but we have not finalised this trip as yet.

treeve

Major Contributor
Gives me a date to get sorted, Wiltshire Farm Foods are all very well ............................... :)

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Bbq to be held on saturday 9th june 2012

We have decided on a date for the BBQ to be held in June it will be on Saturday 9th (Pokerboys Birthday) hehe... (there will be a small charge or a donation for the food, all monies recieved will go back into Picture Penzance)
I normally buy my meat from Lenterns, Vivian Olds, and if anyone has any preferences or don't eat meat, then now is the time to say!
so long as I know what to get in advance its not a problem, there will also be pasta, salad and my homemade Kebabs on skewers
Bring a bottle (or 2) or what ever you prefer to drink, (please note although we would love to provide the alcohol, it may prove too costly!) (coffee, tea's, juices will be available anyway & soft drinks for children)

children are welcome I'm sure we can find something for them to do?
(we have a bouncy castle, as we brought one years ago!! but alas our children have almost grown up now, so the bouncy castle is put away somewhere in the shed)
and now with added disco equipment! (long story lol) anyways sooooo hope you can attend it will be a chance to meet other members and enjoy good company and good food, hope you can come? see you soon Sparky & Halfhidden xx::15:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
okay then... the 9th June is fast approaching and I would like to know roughly how many burgers/sausages to get/buy in, would prefer to buy too many rather than not enough to go around.
so will need a rough estimate of what peeps will be eating and who's deffo coming! (you can of course pm me if you prefer)
will be making pasta/salad/hm kebabs on skewers as well so let me know asap please xx Thanks everyone xxBBQ#::15:

Last edited:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
just wanted to bring this thread to the top so's its veiwable, need to know who's coming to the BBQ so's I can start organising the buying/collection of all the foods etc you can let me now via pm if you prefer, cheers x::15:

Wren

All-powerful
just wanted to bring this thread to the top so's its veiwable, need to know who's coming to the BBQ so's I can start organising the buying/collection of all the foods etc you can let me now via pm if you prefer, cheers x::15:

Pity I live so far away----bouncy castle, just up my street lol

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
I found this thread at last!
Seeing as we have had rain for the past few days and I have just realised that the Royal Cornwall show is on also, we are going to CHANGE THE DATE TO SUNDAY 17TH JUNE here is our number to ring 01736 333898, please ring BEFORE venturing to ours as I for one would hate to dissapoint, may start it later on in the afternoon instead if its not pouring down! but obviously will have to wait and see what its like on SUNDAY.
For those who wish to have directions then please PM me for details....keeping fingers crossed it will be sunny! ::15:

Last edited:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
just bumping this to the top to save me looking for it later on! see you all next Sunday weather permitting x::15:

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
hoping to get bouncy castle out of the shed tomorrow, hasnt been used for many years and we have re done the back yard so hope it will still fit in there!::15:

Top Bottom