BAND

P_Trembath

The Best
A blink is 2 eyes, whilst a wink is 1 eye, isn't it? Yes, there is a band called Wink, a Japanese female duo from the 90's, I didn't really think that I'd be right, especially after ChrisTru's guess, he's far to good at this!

Wren

All-powerful
A blink is 2 eyes, whilst a wink is 1 eye, isn't it? Yes, there is a band called Wink, a Japanese female duo from the 90's, I didn't really think that I'd be right, especially after ChrisTru's guess, he's far to good at this!

Don`t tell him that, he`ll get big headed :D

Wren

All-powerful
Ah, but the real questions are:-
1/ How can you tel if a person with 1 eye is blinking, or winking at you?
2/ How do you wink with 2 eyes?

NO. 1 --I believe that a blink is totally different from a wink. Here is a wink that you might give to a young lady, definitely different from a blink graphics-wink-788472.gif

No. 2 -- You can`t wink with both eyes -- I know `cos I`ve tried it lol

ChrisTru

All-powerful
We used to have Yellow Labrador, (got a chocolate coloured one now) and if he was watching you eat, he would blink with one eye at a time so he didn't miss anything, True Story lol

Wren

All-powerful
We used to have Yellow Labrador, (got a chocolate coloured one now) and if he was watching you eat, he would blink with one eye at a time so he didn't miss anything, True Story lol

To be pedantic, I would say your dog was winking, `cos you can wink with one eye at a time but not blink. ha ha :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom