Any pics of Windsor Terrace?

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Unfortunately there aren't any pictures of Windsor Terrace on Picture Penzance yet. Although we have over 19,000 pictures of the town it seems that we have still missed a place or two.
That said I am passing that way in the morning and wondered if you would like a photo or two?

Cherrycandy

lol :) thank u guys! love this site with all the amazing and unusual pics of PZ! I'll be uploading my own over the next few weeks as I'm returning to PZ to visit my family :)

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Here's a couple of Windsor Terrace.

As it was chucking it down with rain I thought I would save BoP from getting wet.::1:

Last edited:

BayOfPlenty

Very noble of you, Sir, but alas I got drenched anyway. I did, however, make sure that the camera stayed home in the dry ::1:

Halfhidden

Untouchable
Administrator
Yeah I got soaked as well. I'm going to treat myself and buy a new coat. After 14 years its finally given up and isn't waterproof any longer ::14:

treeve

Major Contributor
Fascinating, my Great Aunt Lizzie used to live here, centre of the row. It was like a trip to Edwardiana when we visited. Then there was the house owned by a gentleman and lady (and I use the word with a respect they deserve). I used to know him from the time he was a Railway guard. Another house - I designed an extension on the rear. I see the office of Drewitt and Drewitt has not altered since it closed, except for time's decay and growth. The store at the side had box timber launders, must have been the last such in Penzance.

Top Bottom