a few drinks before Christmas who's up for a small gathering?

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Evening everyone, thanks to those who came to last nights meeting, and it was disscussed briefly that all/some of you may like
to meet up and go out for a couple of hours before Christmas for a few drinks, nothing heavy, but just to be sociable.

was wondering when and where? would all of you who are intrested in meeting up then please comment underneath with a preffered date that
you would like to go out on, and then if we have many different dates then perhaps we can wittle them down and commit to just one and go for it?

hope you are okay with this and look forward to seeing when and if we all get together!!wine#coffee#::15:::15:

BayOfPlenty

I'd be up for that (surprise!); for some odd reason I was under the impression there was no meeting this month - don't ask me why!

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Why?? LOL!! January is the month we dont attend as its really close after NY's celebrations...so does anyone have a date in mind then? we honestly dont mind what night it will be, just say and lets commit to it, yes?

symons55

Staff member
Ok.....YES.... tell me when and where and I'll be there, as I have to travel I'll leave it up to others unless we go somewhere over this way then perhaps someone can pick me up!!!!

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
yes we always seem to do things in Penzance... lets hope members get back to this thread with their perffered times/dates, come on members if you dont say very soon then ....well it just wont happen will it?? xx

denanmor

There's a lot on over Xmas and not much money! However, once a time is arranged then I'll be able to work out if I can come or not! Sorry I can't be more helpful than that...

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Okay thanks Denanmor, completly agree with you! I dont mind either way, if we go out or if we dont, but just need to know, so lets have the people who WISH to go out leave their preffered time/date, if we only get one ot two members then I personaly think we should leave it,(we will all meet up in June for the BBQ and few drinks anyways)

It all depends on the date, but, if you make plans, I will see if I can make it.
Same with the BBQ, like we said at the meeting, early June should be good, but babies are unpredictable! Should be ok for me and 2, as long as you don't mind one of them sitting in the corner with a DS! lol. Can't speak for Gemz and Mark, but I'm sure if they can be, they'll be there too.

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Okay well as we not got alot of time to arrange things as we have the work at the club, the dates that me & HH will be available is 12th to the 15th after that we cannot make it because of Birthdays, and club work etc then Christmas is HERE!!! lol let us know your thoughts please...as I said before it is only a suggestion for a get together, no worries to us if it doesnt happen xx

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Just realised we have camera club on the wednesday 14th so cant make that night and the 15th we are not sure if we are working? so that just leaves Mon & Tuesday...any more takers for these 2 dates?

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
Okay thanks Carole, will see if anyone else comments on this thread, and go from there...

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
it will probably be in spoons....cant afford to go out on Mon & Tues though so please decide on a day between you all, cheers x

sparky

Authoritarian
Staff member
Administrator
well here goes tomorrow night for one or 2 or how ever how many anyone wants to drink?????
say about 7pm start in spoons, (I personaly dont feel like going anywhere else though) lets just see who turns up eh??

Top Bottom