Taylors garage
Halfhidden

Taylors garage

Having enough foresight to recognise the motor car as a credible business was just one of the many talents of MR Taylor who owned Taylor's garage. The garage was situated across the road from where the Jubilee pool is today. Mr Taylor was the very first person to drive a motor car in to Penzance in 1899.
This picture was taken in 1910 supplied by J W Meek and Son
  • Like
Reactions: Craig Berryman
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
1910s
Added by
Halfhidden
Date added
View count
2,122
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom